Thanks和thank you是英语中“谢谢”的基本款,thanks比thank you更口语化,后者更正式些。
▍1. Thanks a lot
▍2. Thanks very much
▍3. Thank you very much
▍4. Thank you so much
如果你想要强调自己的感激之情或是表现得极为礼貌,可以使用以上四种说法。
Thank you so much for helping me out today.
非常感谢你今天帮我解围。
"You’re looking well." "Thanks."
“你看起来气色很好。”“谢谢。”
Thank you very much for dinner – it was great.
非常感谢您的款待,晚餐味道很棒。
Thanks a lot for looking after the children.
您能帮忙照看孩子们,真是太感谢了。
Thanks very much for making dinner tonight.
多谢你今晚做的晚饭。
▍5. Thanks a bunch
这是一种非正式的说法,有时会用作讽刺用语,用来挖苦别人帮倒忙。Thanks a lot和thanks very much也可以这样用。
You told Tony what I told you in confidence? Thanks a bunch!
你把我偷偷告诉你的事情告诉托尼了?真是谢谢你啊!
Thanks a lot for spoiling my lovely evening.
多谢你毁了我美好的夜晚。
▍6. Much obliged
这是一种极其正式的说法,使用的频率较低.
"I am much obliged to your ladyship for your kind invitation, " replied Elizabeth, "but it is not in my power to accept it."
伊丽莎白回答道:“多谢夫人您的盛情邀请,可惜我不能领受。”
▍7. You’ve saved my life
▍8. I owe you one/I owe you big time.
在别人帮了你大忙后,你可以用这些表达来表示你心中的感激之情。
Thanks for giving me a lift to the station. You saved my life.
谢谢你让我搭车到车站。你真是帮了我一个大忙。
Thanks for the advice. I owe you one.
谢谢您的建议,我欠你一个人情。
Thanks for helping me out with the essay. I owe you big time.
谢谢帮我完成这篇文章,我欠你一个大人情。
▍9. Cheers
Cheers不仅仅是“干杯”,也是英式英语中的谢谢,不过通常在非正式的环境中使用。
"Here’s that book you wanted to borrow." "Oh, cheers."
“这是你想借的那本书。”“哦,谢啦。”
▍10. You shouldn’t (have)
这个表达的意思是“你本不必这么做,真是太感谢你了”,在你收到别人赠与的礼物,心中充满了惊喜时,就可以这么说。
Oh, Martin, what lovely flowers. You shouldn’t have!
哦,马丁,这些花真是太美了。谢谢你!
▍11. You’re too kind
这是一种礼貌地表达感谢的方式,通常在语气上更加诚恳、真实。
Thank you for for the glowing praise. You’re too kind.
谢谢您的热情赞誉,你真是太好了。
▍12. I’d like to thank…
这是在公开演讲中常用的正式说法,比如在颁奖典礼或者得奖感言上这么说。“感谢CCTV,感谢MTV……”
I’d like to thank everyone for coming along and supporting us today.
我要感谢今天所有前来支持我们的人。
▍13. Many thanks
这是一种正式的说法,通常在信件或电邮中使用。
Many thanks for the lovely present.
谢谢你送我这个可爱的礼物。