人到异国,好人好事虽很多,但也难免会遇到几个“坏人”。这个时候如果英文不好,吵架也没有气势,简直是一口闷气在心中啊!小途途送你几句必备的英语神句。
雪姨篇
You make me sick!你真让我恶心透了!
What's wrong with you?/What's your problem? 你怎么回事?
I'm very disappointed. 我太失望了。
Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!
Are you insane/crazy/out of you mind?你疯了吗?
Don't bother me. 少烦我。
Knock it off. 别跟我来这套。
Get out of my face. 快从我眼前消失!
Who do you think you are?你以为你是哪根葱?
华妃娘娘篇
Leave me alone. 走开别烦我!
Take a hike!一边玩蛋去!
You piss me off. 气死爹了。
It's none of your business. 不关你的事!
Mind your own business!先管好你自己的事吧!
How dare you!你好大的胆子!
You stupid jerk!你这蛇精病!
You chicken! 你这胆小鬼!
Cut it out. 省省吧。
卷福篇
You have a lot of nerve. 你脸皮可真厚。
I've had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话.
What do you want?你想怎样?
Do you know what time it is?你知道现在都几点了吗?
What were you thinking!你脑子进水了?
How can you say that?你怎么能这么说?
Don't look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
You make me so mad. 你把我气疯了。
You lower the IQ of the whole street. 你拉低了整条街的智商。
Don't give me your shoot. 收起你的鬼话。
破产姐妹Max篇
Don't give me your excuses/No more excuses. 别找借口。
Nonsense!一派胡言!
You asked for it. 这是你丫自找的。
Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
Who do you think you're talking to?你以为你在跟谁说话?
It's not my fault. 那不是我的错。
You look guilty. 你看上去好心虚!
That's your problem. 那是你的事。
You're nothing to me. 你对姐来说P都不是。
马景涛篇
Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!
Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
I'm about to explode!老子要气炸了!
Don't you dare come back again!你敢再回来试试看!
I never want to see your face again!我再也不要见到你这张脸!
Just look at what you've done!看看你都干了什么好事!
I wish I had never met you. 遇到你算我倒霉!
You're a disgrace. 丢死人了你!
I'm not going to put up with this! 我忍够了!
尔康篇
Stop screwing/fooling/messing around!别鬼混了!
You're just a good for nothing bum!你就是一个废物!
Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
Can't you do anything right?成事不足,败事有余。
You're impossible. 你真不可救药。
Get away from me!有多远滚多远!
Get out of my life. 滚出我的生活!
You're a joke!你就是一个笑话!
You've gone too far!你太过分了!
比尔·盖茨篇
You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
You've ruined everything. 全让你给搞砸了。
I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你了!
I'm telling you for the last time!我最后警告你一次!
Don't waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
I can't believe a word you say. 你说的话我一句都不信。
Don't push me!别逼我!
Enough is enough!够了够了!
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我听过的最蠢的事!
冯小刚篇
Don't make so much noise. I'm working. 别吵,我在干活。
It's unfair. 太不公平了。
What do you think you are doing?你知道你在做什么吗?
Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
Are you bluffing me ? 你当我是吓大的?
You eat with that mouth? 你就是用这张臭嘴吃饭的吗?
You are dead. 你死定了。
F**k you!简单粗暴国骂
Put up or shut up. 你行你上,不行别BB。
谢耳朵篇
A room temperature IQ. 瞧你那跟室温一样高的智商。
Lucky bastard! 狗屎运!
Wise up!放聪明点!
Don’t play innocent! 别装蒜!
How low-class!真低级!
If I were to slap you, it would be considered animal abuse!打你都算是虐动物。
You're just a piece of shit!你丫就是一坨屎!
You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
You're never too old to learn something stupid. 你是活到老蠢到老。
仅供娱乐哦~