1. Academic grade point average in all completed "a-g" courses, including additional points for completed UC-certified honors courses.
2. Scores on the ACT with Writing, the SAT (taken prior to March 2016) or SAT with Essay (taken March 2016 or later)
3. Number of, content of and performance in academic courses beyond the minimum "a-g" requirements.
4. Number of and performance in UC-approved honors and Advanced Placement courses.
5. Identification by UC as being ranked in the top 9 percent of their high school class ("eligible in the local context," or ELC).
加州州内居民ELC条款 - 加州学生在高中班级中排名前9％。
6. Quality of a student's senior-year program, as measured by the type and number of academic courses in progress or planned.
7. Quality of their academic performance relative to the educational opportunities available in their high school.
8. Outstanding performance in one or more academic subject areas.
9. Outstanding work in one or more special projects in any academic field of study.
10. Recent, marked improvement in academic performance, as demonstrated by academic GPA and the quality of coursework completed or in progress.
11. Special talents, achievements and awards in a particular field, such as visual and performing arts, communication or athletic endeavors; special skills, such as demonstrated written and oral proficiency in other languages; special interests, such as intensive study and exploration of other cultures; experiences that demonstrate unusual promise for leadership, such as significant community service or significant participation in student government; or other significant experiences or achievements that demonstrate the student's promise for contributing to the intellectual vitality of a campus.
12. Completion of special projects undertaken in the context of a student's high school curriculum or in conjunction with special school events, projects or programs.
13. Academic accomplishments in light of a student's life experiences and special circumstances.
14. Location of a student's secondary school and residence.