麻省理工学院金融专业Master of Finance at MIT
1. Please discuss past academic and professional experiences and accomplishments that will help you succeed in the MFin program. Include achievements in finance, math, statistics, and computer science as applicable.
2. Describe your short-and-long-term professional goals. How will our MFin degree help you achieve these goals?
3. Share personal qualities that will enable you to contribute to the advancement of our mission.
约翰霍普金斯大学金融专业Master of Finance at JHU
约翰霍普金斯大学金融专业的Essay题目给申请者较多选择。第一个题目要求申请者在500字内定义“business with humanity in mind”，以及如何在未来5年内推动这一理念。第二个题目字数要求仍然是500字以内。申请者有5个题目选项，分别是领导力描述，成就，作为未来的商业领军人想要解决的问题，最大的挑战，或者希望与招生委员会分析的信息。申请者选择一个作答即可。
1. Business with humanity in mind means many things to different people. Please explain what business with humanity in mind means to you and how you will apply your knowledge, skills and abilities to advance this ideal over the next five years. You may elaborate on any past experience you have had which demonstrates your commitment and interest in this area (500 word maximum).
1). Business leaders have the ability to create opportunities, build products and systems, and inspire others to action. Please describe a time you created an opportunity, built a new product or system, or inspired others to act. The example you provide and elaborate upon may come from your professional endeavors, academic pursuits or civic engagements. (300-500 words)
2). Please tell us about a major accomplishment you have experienced in your professional or academic life. What did achieving this accomplishment teach you about yourself? (300-500 words).
3). Please identify a tough problem that you are committed to addressing as a future business leader. What role will you play in the solution? What skills and abilities do you have (or might you need to acquire) to tackle this task? (300-500 words)
4). Please provide any additional clarifying information that you wish to share with the Admissions committee regarding your academic record, personal history or professional attributes. (300-500 words).
5). What challenges you the most (i.e. area in need of improvement)? How have you worked to overcome this limitation? (300-500 words)
范德比尔特大学金融专业Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Program
1. How will a degree in finance help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals in this field? (500-1000 words)
2. If necessary, you may submit a second, optional essay with additional information that you would like the Admissions Committee to consider as part of your application. You should use this space to discuss gaps in your employment, academic issues (probation, dismissal, failing grades, GMAT or GRE performance, etc.) (500-1000 words)