来自墨尔本大学预科Trinity college针对March Extended 2020学生的消息：
学生需要通过https://tcfs.moodle.school选择 late arrival申请该课程。
Dear Trinity College March Extended 2020 students,
While it is unfortunate, we expect that many of you will not be able to join us in Melbourne for the commencement of the March Extended semester.
To commence your studies in March you must be in Melbourne by Wednesday 18 March. If you have left China already and are in transit to Melbourne but have not yet told us, please do so immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
The rest of this update is only for students who, under the current entry restrictions, are not able to be in Melbourne by Wednesday 18 March.
We wish to give you every possibility to complete your course on time and attain the university outcomes that you deserve. Therefore, we are offering you an opportunity to complete more intensive version of the semester, as follows:
· Classes will start on Monday 20 April and finish on Friday 31 July.
· All of the assessed subjects will be available.
· To maintain the total number of hours of English classes, there will be three additional hours of classes per week.
· Given that the semester is shorter, we will refund 20% of the fee for the semester (that is, $3,330) via a credit on the invoice for the August semester fees.
· You need to apply for “late arrival” via the website https://tcfs.moodle.school .
· To commence your studies in April, you must be in Melbourne by Monday 20 April.
We hope that you will decide to join us for the intensive version of the semester, and we would encourage you to discuss this opportunity with your family.
We are keen to support you so that you can come to study with us. If you have further questions, please contact the Extended Programs Coordinator, Andrew Oppenheim, at firstname.lastname@example.org .