据耶鲁大学官网消息，今年耶鲁大学的本科申请将在三个申请平台上进行：Common Application、Coalition Application以及QuestBridge National College Match Application。申请者可选择三个系统中任意一个进行申请。
Please reflect on something you would like us to know about you that we might not learn from the rest of your application, or on something about which you would like to say more. You may write about anything — from personal experiences or interests to intellectual pursuits.
Please choose two of the following topics and respond to each in 200 words or fewer.
1. What is a community to which you belong? Reflect on the footprint that you have left. (You may define community and footprint in any way you like.)
2. Reflect on a time in the last few years when you felt genuine excitement learning about something.
3. Write about something that you love to do.
Optional Engineering and Computer Science Essay
If you selected one of the computer science or engineering majors, please tell us more about what has led you to an interest in this field of study, what experiences (if any) you have had in computer science or engineering, and what it is about Yale’s program in this area that appeals to you. (Please answer in 500 words or fewer.)
1. A community to which you belong and the footprint you have left. (You may define community and footprint in any way you like.)
2. A time in the last few years when you felt genuine excitement learning about something.
另外，使用CA系统或Coalition Application系统的申请者都需要进行Short Answer Questions环节，回答下列问题：
1. Students at Yale have plenty of time to explore their academic interests before committing to one or more major fields of study. Many students either modify their original academic direction or change their minds entirely. As of this moment, what academic areas seem to fit your interests or goals most comfortably? Please indicate up to three from the list provided.（选择自己感兴趣的三个专业）
2. Why do these areas appeal to you? (100 words or fewer)
3. Why does Yale appeal to you? (100 words or fewer)
4. Who or what is a source of inspiration for you? (35 words or fewer)
5. If you could live for a day as another person, past or present, who would it be? Why? (35 words or fewer)
6. You are teaching a Yale course. What is it called? (35 words or fewer)
7. Most Yale freshmen live in suites of four to six students. What would you contribute to the dynamic of your suite? (35 words or fewer)
QuestBridge National College Match Application
QuestBridge National College Match Application系统又被称为大学匹配系统，是由一对医生夫妇于1994年创办的非盈利机构，主要是为了帮助来自低收入家庭的资优高中生提供免费就读美国顶尖大学和获得奖学金的机会。国际生也可以申请，但是通常要求是在美国就读高中的国际申请者才可以申请，并且也不是所有的QuestBridge合作院校都接受。