1. When I stayed in Guangzhou last month, you helped me. I amgrateful for that.
2. Tom’s mother died when he was only two years old, so he did not rememberher.
3. After we left China in 1959, the natural calamities happened one afteranother for three years in the country. While we read about it at home, we hadbeen dismayed.
4. It looked rain that evening, yet Dad came all the same. Thatmade us very joyful.
1. I am very grateful for your help to me during my stay inGuangzhou last month.
2. Tom did not remember his mother who died when he wasonly two years old.
3. We had been dismayed at home while reading of the naturalcalamities that happened one after another for three years after we left Chinain 1959.
4. It looked rain that evening, yet to our great joy, Dad came allthe same.