对于第一次入境异国他乡的童鞋们来说,大家都知道抵达国外后会进行护照检验吗?而机场的检查人员亦会提出各种的问题。
虽说留学的孩纸们英语肯定都不错,但是第一次面对入境检查时,难免会有些紧张。答不上问题而面红耳赤地呆站原地就变得非常常见了。
针对这样的问题,小编特此采编汇总了一些留学出入境会碰到的英语问题,一起来学习下吧。
1、机上英语
我的座位在哪里?
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
空姐:需要什么饮料吗?
What kind of drinks do you have?
机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
空姐:咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
空姐:晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。
Beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。
I feel cold (hot).
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?
Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
还有多久到达伦敦?
How much longer does it take to get to London?
这班班机会准时到达吗?
Will this flight get there on time?
我担心能否赶上转机班机。
I’m anxious about my connecting flight.
请告诉我如何填写这张表格?
Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
2、行李遗失怎么办?当然很少会碰到这种情况,但是有备就无患嘛。
我在何处可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。
I can’t find my baggage.
这是我的行李票。
Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
Could you please check it urgently?
机场工作人员:你总共遗失了几件行李?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
机场工作人员:请描述你的行李。
Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.
机场工作人员:我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
机场工作人员:我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.
机场工作人员:请和我到办公室。
Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到?
How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.
若是今天无法找到行李,你如何帮我?
How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.
3、入境英语
入境检查官:麻烦请给我你的护照。
May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
入境检查官:旅行的目的为何?
What’s the purpose of your visit?
学习。
Study.
入境检查官:在哪个学校?
Which University?
入境检查官:学习什么课程?
What course will you take?
入境检查官:预计在英国停留多久?
How long will you be staying in the UK?
预计停留约1年。
I plan to stay for about 1 year.
我只是过境而已。
I’m just passing through.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
入境检查官:将在那儿住宿?
Where are you staying?
我将住在学校公寓。
I will stay at accommodation on campus.
入境检查官:随身携带多少现金?
How much money do you have with you?
大约8000英镑。
I have 8000 pounds.
祝你玩得愉快。
Good. Have a nice day.
4、旅游海关申报英语
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。
若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
5、机场旅游信息咨询
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有“旅游咨询中心”(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。
假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
6、国外机位预约、确认
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是哪一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?
北京新东方前途出国留学热线:010-62605599|59000326